Directions are included on all events, however for reference you can find them below
- On SH1 turn inland at the Weston turn off (just south of Oamaru), follow the road into Weston, at Weston turn left onto Main St and follow that onto Weston-Ngapara Rd, which unsurprisingly ends in Ngapara. :) Google Map
Circle Hill Rally Sprint
- About half way between Waihola and Milton heading south on SH1 turn right into Phosphate Road by the old brick building (a left turn if you're heading north from Milton). At the T-intersection turn right into Berwick Road, and take the first left into Cullen Road.
- Heading South, turn off SH1 onto Circle Hill Road (just north of Milton). Enterance is on the corner Circle Hill Rd and Jensen road. Will be signposted from SH1.
- Note: No dogs please (it’s a farm).
- Head north from The Octagon toward Stuart St
- Turn right to stay on The Octagon
- Continue onto Princes St
- Turn right onto South Rd
- Take the 1st left to stay on South Rd
- Continue onto Barnes Drive
- Turn left onto Dunedin Southern Motorway
- Continue onto Main South Rd
- Continue onto East Taieri-Allanton Rd
- Turn right onto Grey St
- Turn left onto Douglas St
- Turn right onto Centre Rd
- Turn right onto Allanton Rd
- Turn left to stay on Allanton Rd
- Destination will be on the right
Narrowdale Rd Hillclimb
- Heading south towards Milton turn left into Narrowdale Road (ie instead of heading right to Millburn) and follow the rally arrows.
Rugby Rd Hillclimb
- Turn onto Finlayson Road at the Waihola Challenge service-station, proceed to the top of the hill, and turn right then left. 350m from the Findlayson Rd & Taieri Beach Rd intersection.
Dukes Road Autocross
- 31 Dukes Rd From Caversham Valley Rd:
- Head west on Caversham Valley Rd toward Mornington Rd 13 m
- Take the 1st left onto Dunedin Southern Mwy 8.5 km
- Take the exit 450 m
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Quarry Rd 650 m
- Continue onto Gordon Rd 2.9 km
- Turn right at Dukes Rd Sth 24 m
- Continue onto Dukes Rd Nth Destination will be on the left 300 m
Taieri Beach Rd Hillclimb
- Turn onto Finlayson Road at the Waihola Challenge service-station, proceed to the top of the hill, and turn right into Taieri Beach Rd.
Millburn Gravel Sprint
- Head south towards Milton. Before Milton turn right into Limeworks Road. Turn right at T-junction onto Jensen Road. Take the first left into Fort Hill Road. More detailed instructions.
- Head towards Waihola from Dunedin. Turn left at the service station on the left and you should see an open gate (with cattle stop on right). If you get to an intersection then you have gone too far. Turn right at the cattlestop/gate and keep following the flow of the road till you see cars.
- 5km past the the 100kph sign (by Big Stone Road) leaving Brighton heading towards Taieri Mouth, Turn right into forestry, should be sign posted from Big Stone Road.
- Turn left an intersection or two after Milton (sign posted from SH1).
- Drive to Whareflat car park from Dunedin, go straight at car park then continue to bottom of hill. Alternatively reached from Mosgiel side. (Road map will show details)
- Same as Whareflat, however at car park the closed gate on left will be open, continue down this gravel road and at first fork go right and follow your nose.
- Either off Longridge Road, Signposted from Whare Flat Rd (Bullring), or from Three-mile Hill Road (just below the lookout). Check which entry is being used.
Smiths Road Tokarahi
- Easiest way is to go into Oamaru, As you reach the 50 Km sign you will see a Big OSCC Motorsport sign. Follow the RED arrows and signs to make your way to Tokarahi. The Road will be well sign posted.
- Drive down North Road in North Dunedin, right before the road veers right at the bottom turn left slightly onto Norwood St and follow your nose to stage start.
- Similar to Bethunes but instead of turning left at the fork turn right and follow your nose up the road. At the top there is a very sharp right hand corner, 100m up the road is the right turn off. (Top of hillclimb) Can alternatively be reached from bottom of hill via port road.
- To get to start take the road down to Broad Bay and turn right near Portobello (Labeled Highcliff Road)
- Same as Highcliff, though as you get to Portobello turn right after the shop, then turn left at gravel, then second left.
- Head north towards Christchurch, you will come to the Kilmog Hill which is very steep and has two lanes going up the hill, as you come over the top of the Kilmog Hill and start heading downish look for the sign saying "Church Road" then turn right. (If you see two passing lanes coming up hill you have gone too far, so turn around and take the first left)
- As heading north on the main road of Dunedin (George St), turn left at the Willowbank dairy and follow your nose. You will see Willowbank Road on the right after a km or two.